As the comment period on the USDA's proposal to raise user fees for agricultural quarantine and inspection services ended July 24, the agency has now reported nearly 250 comments on the regulation.... Read more.
You haven’t heard of Bill Snyder’s 16 goals? You haven’t heard of Bill Snyder, in fact? Let’s dispatch with that shortcoming in your education. Bill Snyder is the long-time football coach... Read more.
Sitting here in the KCI airport and enjoying free wifi, I a collecting a few thoughts while a prepare for a five-hour flight to Seattle. The news of the USDA's proposal to allow apple imports from... Read more.
- UPDATED: Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- Judge denies dismissal in PrimusLabs cantaloupe cases
- Sixth Adams Produce official pleads guilty
- Pure Bioscience promises pathogen reduction on leafy greens
- TrueTrac, Ocean Mist conduct traceability pilot
- Ag groups seek methyl bromide for emergencies