The O’Jays, the Philadelphia soul group, had once had a hit song called “992 arguments.” The Food and Drug Administration’s produce safety rule docket beats that in spades. Thirty six... Read more.
After a lapse of better than three years, it was good to see the reemergence of the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Fruit and Vegetable Industry Advisory Committee. Agriculture Secretary Tom... Read more.
As the comment period on the USDA's proposal to raise user fees for agricultural quarantine and inspection services ended July 24, the agency has now reported nearly 250 comments on the regulation.... Read more.
You haven’t heard of Bill Snyder’s 16 goals? You haven’t heard of Bill Snyder, in fact? Let’s dispatch with that shortcoming in your education. Bill Snyder is the long-time football coach... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- ProLabel goes digital, expects rapid growth