"Monsanto is going organic in search for the perfect veggie" That does want to make you read on, I must say. That’s the headline of new coverage of Monsanto’s veggie breeding efforts published... Read more.
Just the other day my young adult daughter Betsy was talking about a “de-tox” diet, and I have a feeling that she isn’t the only American who has turned his or her thoughts toward... Read more.
Just a quick whip-around the fresh produce world this morning. Some short takes... On the LinkedIn Fresh Produce Industry Discussion Group (9,185 members), one new discussion is a question about unattended... Read more.
“Yes we have no bananas” was a Number One hit from the 1920s, a catchy tune that apparently puts a positive spin on the dearth of bananas offered by the produce seller. To refresh your... Read more.
- And then there were 3: Chiquita buys Fyffes
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Southern Exposure draws record crowd
- Avocado industry questions Chipotle’s fear of shortage
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing