The approach of the U.S. Apple Association Aug. 21-22 meeting later this week will be another chance for me to make the short hop to Chicago for an industry event, following earlier trips for the United... Read more.
It’s a funny thing, how we think we don’t really spend any money, yet it somehow disappears. It happens, aided by automated bill pay to utilities, automatic debits from our checking accounts... Read more.
I got an e-mail the other day from a public radio station looking for some insight on produce pricing. I wasn’t able to participate in an “on-air” discussion of tomato pricing (duty... Read more.
I’m on the ground in Chicago, and gearing up for the Midwest Produce Expo. Check my twitter feed @tckarst for a sweet view out the 23rd story of the Hyatt Regency I snapped just now. My wife... Read more.
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 7
- Sustainability exchange showcases Ventura County operations
- Fresh Solutions wins PMA Impact Award
- Restaurant performance, economy leaves operators ‘unimpressed’
- Honeybear introduces earth-friendly growing program
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 6