The Food and Drug Administration has put out a new proposed rule on food labeling. While they are largely irrelevant for fresh produce, the packaged foods industry - and consumers - have been paying... Read more.
A quick glance around the web late on a sunny but cold day in K.C..... Tesco is buddying up to horticultural producers. At least that is the gist of this report on Eurofruit, which relates an appearance... Read more.
Just back from the USDA's Agricultural Outlook Conference in Washington, D.C., and I have to say the event is remarkably like every previous Ag Outlook Conference I have attended. This fact is comforting... Read more.
Will revelations of how much food is wasted by retailers generate goodwill or disgust toward supermarkets? Such a question is not theoretical after news from the UK that the country’s biggest... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sobeys updates produce aisles, partners with celebrity chef