As it turns out, the federal government has a “to-do” list. Who knew? It isn’t called a “to-do” list at all and it is most certainly not a sleek smartphone app, either.... Read more.
I saw an item today in The Guardian online about the overzealous use of synonyms by writers to avoid repetition in their copy. The piece, called “Popular orange vegetables and silly synonyms”... Read more.
It is that time again to take stock of the new food trends that are being bandied about in the popular press. Let’s check out what the World Wide Web reveals about 2014 hot food trends. But why... Read more.
- Hillary Clinton coming to United Fresh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Albertsons parent company to buy Safeway
- Wal-Mart says Primus, others should pay in listeria case
- Glut of Mexican asparagus depresses the market
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges