After a lapse of better than three years, it was good to see the reemergence of the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Fruit and Vegetable Industry Advisory Committee. Agriculture Secretary Tom... Read more.
As the comment period on the USDA's proposal to raise user fees for agricultural quarantine and inspection services ended July 24, the agency has now reported nearly 250 comments on the regulation.... Read more.
You haven’t heard of Bill Snyder’s 16 goals? You haven’t heard of Bill Snyder, in fact? Let’s dispatch with that shortcoming in your education. Bill Snyder is the long-time football coach... Read more.
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates