As the comment period on the USDA's proposal to raise user fees for agricultural quarantine and inspection services ended July 24, the agency has now reported nearly 250 comments on the regulation.... Read more.
You haven’t heard of Bill Snyder’s 16 goals? You haven’t heard of Bill Snyder, in fact? Let’s dispatch with that shortcoming in your education. Bill Snyder is the long-time football coach... Read more.
Sitting here in the KCI airport and enjoying free wifi, I a collecting a few thoughts while a prepare for a five-hour flight to Seattle. The news of the USDA's proposal to allow apple imports from... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case