Does the defeat of GMO food labeling ballot initiatives in Colorado and Oregon mean that Whole Foods is on the wrong side of that issue? Execs at the Austin-based chain certainly don’t believe... Read more.
Everyone has used the Google search bar, am I right? Okay, perhaps not my 80-something year old father, but everyone else in the U.S. under the age of 60 has used the Google search bar. Have you ever... Read more.
Checking out the Web this morning, there is a lot of buzz about Tuesday elections and the aftermath. In my view, though there may be a change in the Senate to Republican majority, I see more gridlock... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving