I’ll admit I wouldn’t want “just anyone” to see what food I spend money on. After outside scrutiny of my recent intake of Papa Murphy’s pizza, Chick Fil-A fried food and... Read more.
The O’Jays, the Philadelphia soul group, had once had a hit song called “992 arguments.” The Food and Drug Administration’s produce safety rule docket beats that in spades. Thirty six... Read more.
After a lapse of better than three years, it was good to see the reemergence of the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Fruit and Vegetable Industry Advisory Committee. Agriculture Secretary Tom... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico