The postmortem on the Whole Foods earnings report is mixed. In its quarterly report, the company said comparable store sales increased 5.9% in the quarter that ended Sept. 29. Identical store sales,... Read more.
I read with interest and amusement the several press accounts talking about the creation of a “pretend” marketing campaign for broccoli. If you haven’t kept up with the coverage,... Read more.
True enough, it is funny, but poking at the National Security Agency should not be done without serious pause. The graphic artist that designed a T-shirt with the NSA emblem and the follow-on words... Read more.
Just how transformational will be Sesame Street’s role in the produce department be in the next two (plus) years? On Oct. 30, First Lady Michelle Obama today said that Sesame Workshop and the... Read more.
- Yuma frosts slow vegetable harvests
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Tomato production increases after light fall volume
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Hass avocado study eyes shopper motivations