There is growing momentum for House action on immigration reform before the August recess, one Washington observer told me this morning. Lawmakers and advocates don’t want to walk away from the... Read more.
Politico’s Morning Ag report says House Republicans want to derail some of the USDA’s school lunch reforms in the appropriations process. Good grief, the GOP is no friend to the fresh produce... Read more.
Outside of a few Olympic athletes, top foodie bloggers and celebrity chefs, the produce industry hasn’t tried very hard to recruit flesh and blood celebrity endorsements. (We’ll set aside... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Study: Cloths transfer salmonella during tomato harvesting
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA seeks comment on non-browning GM apple