Is there anyway to overcome the distinction of being tabbed by Food and Drug Administration as a “high risk” food? Perhaps one fanciful marketing tack to consumers would go something like... Read more.
Only we few insiders in the produce industry know the grapes in the retail market where we shop come from Chile in the winter. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it is safe to say most U.S.... Read more.
The actual California drought is not getting any better. But the dollar losses predicted earlier may have overstated drought’s effect. News reports today indicates that economic losses from the drought could... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating