Politico’s Morning Ag report says House Republicans want to derail some of the USDA’s school lunch reforms in the appropriations process. Good grief, the GOP is no friend to the fresh produce... Read more.
Outside of a few Olympic athletes, top foodie bloggers and celebrity chefs, the produce industry hasn’t tried very hard to recruit flesh and blood celebrity endorsements. (We’ll set aside... Read more.
When I was in college in the early 1980s, I took a course in earth sciences (can’t place the name of the course.. environmental something) and I vaguely recall the professor talking about the... Read more.
A new survey on local food and consumer is out, called “Ripe for Grocers: the local food movement.” Published by AT Kearney, report takes an extensive look at the appeal of local foods... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Dulcinea Farms manager to leave; other changes planned