The Los Angeles Times series on Mexican farm workers has concluded, but it is safe to say that the four-part coverage will continue to influence public perceptions and industry actions for some time... Read more.
The second in the four-part Los Angeles Times series on farm labor in Mexico was published today, and it examines the plight of two workers at a labor camp for Bioparques de Occidente, a grower that... Read more.
The Los Angeles Times on Sunday published the first part of a four-part series called “Hardship on Mexico’s farms, a bounty for U.S. tables”, with a blurb reading “A Times reporter... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- The Fresh Market joins Coalition of Immokalee Workers
- Bailey Farms adds spice to sauces in the produce aisle
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes