Sell. More. Apples. That’s the point, isn’t it? Sherry Frey, vice president of Chicago-based Nielsen Perishables Group, had a presentation at the U.S. Apple Association’s Apple Crop Outlook & Marketing... Read more.
Russia cut off its nose to spite its face, but now it is looking to stem some of the bleeding. In slapping sanctions against agricultural imports from the U.S. and the European Union in early August,... Read more.
The approach of the U.S. Apple Association Aug. 21-22 meeting later this week will be another chance for me to make the short hop to Chicago for an industry event, following earlier trips for the United... Read more.
It’s a funny thing, how we think we don’t really spend any money, yet it somehow disappears. It happens, aided by automated bill pay to utilities, automatic debits from our checking accounts... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015