Just the other day my young adult daughter Betsy was talking about a “de-tox” diet, and I have a feeling that she isn’t the only American who has turned his or her thoughts toward... Read more.
Just a quick whip-around the fresh produce world this morning. Some short takes... On the LinkedIn Fresh Produce Industry Discussion Group (9,185 members), one new discussion is a question about unattended... Read more.
“Yes we have no bananas” was a Number One hit from the 1920s, a catchy tune that apparently puts a positive spin on the dearth of bananas offered by the produce seller. To refresh your... Read more.
I was just trying to call up regulations.gov for the latest eye-popping statistics on Arctic apple comments, but alas, it was not to be. I was met with this message: “We experienced temporary... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up