Produce industry veteran Rick Eastes continues to have great insight on the evolving grape market. Heavier late-season grapes availability from California this year could set up some marketing tension... Read more.
I am having a little trouble understanding why no staffer from the Produce for Better Health Foundation was included in the Produce Marketing Association’s “Sesame Street” task force. No argument from... Read more.
I had the chance to visit with Bob Carey at length only once, and that time in late 2007 was well after his retirement from PMA in 1996. When people favorably describe a person, they sometimes say,... Read more.
Matthew Schuler survives and advances in The Voice! Though he needed a “save,” Schuler is one of just six finalists on the NBC hit show. Schuler is son of Produce for Better Health Foundation... Read more.
- CNN to cover watermelon drop live from Indiana
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Study cites need for cafeteria equipment; USDA awards grants
- California citrus growers access damage
- Amazon Fresh expands to San Francisco market