Is there anyway to overcome the distinction of being tabbed by Food and Drug Administration as a “high risk” food? Perhaps one fanciful marketing tack to consumers would go something like... Read more.
Only we few insiders in the produce industry know the grapes in the retail market where we shop come from Chile in the winter. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it is safe to say most U.S.... Read more.
The actual California drought is not getting any better. But the dollar losses predicted earlier may have overstated drought’s effect. News reports today indicates that economic losses from the drought could... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sysco’s purchase of U.S. Foods stirs anti-trust talk
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million