I would love to see a survey of fresh produce industry professionals on the topic of healthy eating habits. The crux of the question is simple: does being a member of the “produce industry”... Read more.
As it turns out, the federal government has a “to-do” list. Who knew? It isn’t called a “to-do” list at all and it is most certainly not a sleek smartphone app, either.... Read more.
I saw an item today in The Guardian online about the overzealous use of synonyms by writers to avoid repetition in their copy. The piece, called “Popular orange vegetables and silly synonyms”... Read more.
It is that time again to take stock of the new food trends that are being bandied about in the popular press. Let’s check out what the World Wide Web reveals about 2014 hot food trends. But why... Read more.
- And then there were 3: Chiquita buys Fyffes
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Southern Exposure draws record crowd
- Avocado industry questions Chipotle’s fear of shortage
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate