Back in the office today after a week in the beautiful U.S. Northwest. Cherry prospects are bright, but always with a fatalistic nod to the whims of Mother Nature. Freshfel, the European produce association,... Read more.
I've been to the Northwest a few times for reporting on apples, pears and cherries, and it is always a pleasure to visit the offices of some of the state's leading tree fruit marketers. This year's... Read more.
My wife Sally is a first grade teacher, a wonderful, passionate, animated and unbelievably hard working professional. I say that by way of introduction to a short story she told me about her school... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies