Chinese sand pears are knocking, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture proposed in December to let 'em in. Comments will be accepted until Feb. 14, and I noted one skeptical commenter today. Danya Enriquez writes the USDA:
Chinese sand pears: foreshadow of apple imports?
01/24/2012 03:55:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry