The good news is that a properly managed recall can be a way for a company to strengthen customer loyalty, demonstrating care about customers’ health and safety. It’s just a matter of preparation and prevention – something at the very heart of the FSMA reforms.
Guest post: Preparing for FSMA in a post-sequester world
03/06/2013 02:12:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Fresh-cut company changes name to Sliced FC
- Consumer group says retailer must notify customers in recalls
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Citrus disease find in California a mystery