There are seriously so many terms to ridicule, so much low-hanging fruit to pick. At the end of the day, game-changers can find the solutions to overuse of jargon with epic and impactful leveraging of their communications thought leaders. For real.
Just sayin' it is time to join the Twitterverse, like, you know?
12/28/2012 12:30:00 PM
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up