4:16 p.m. O’Brien: I think it is a huge change from what was going on at the USDA in the 1990s. When I was there we had the strawberries and hepatitis outbreak and the response to that really suffered because of the lack of communication between the two agencies, the lack of relationship. I think that is very different now, to the point where you have Leanne Skelton from AMS on detail at FDA and really providing that hands-on knowledge of how the industry works to FDA on a full time basis.
O'Brien: FDA's import rule will bring change
12/20/2011 02:36:00 PM
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- PMA explains FDA’s proposed rule revisions in plain language
- Will retailers love new products the day after PMA?
- Seald Sweet promoting breast cancer awareness at PMA
- Potandon to showcase new potato varieties at PMA
- USA Pears to host happy hour at PMA