Meanwhile, the U.S. Federal Register included a notice today about FDA "Guidance for Industry on Evaluating the Safety of Flood-Affected Food Crops for Human Consumption."
Mexico lifts tariffs relating to trucking dispute - for now; FDA issues safety guidance on flooded crops
10/24/2011 06:36:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- Mucci Farms, top execs face criminal charges for COOL
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case