Well, it will be interesting to see the balance of the comments and the discussions about this topic. While some argue that individual attendees have the sole responsibility to bring their objections about the appearance and attire of booth workers to the attention of those operating said booth, I think organizing associations have a key role in preserving a professional environment for all attendees. Isn't that a reasonable expectation?
Mr. Food will be missed
11/26/2012 12:04:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry