While all not all trade gains(or losses) are strictly related to NAFTA - removal of phytosanitary barriers plays a critical role - a clearer picture of winners and losers in the 20 years since NAFTA can be found on the spreadsheets below. I put these numbers together from trade figures published by USDA.
NAFTA 20 years later: Are we better off today?
05/15/2014 08:49:00 AM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports