While all not all trade gains(or losses) are strictly related to NAFTA - removal of phytosanitary barriers plays a critical role - a clearer picture of winners and losers in the 20 years since NAFTA can be found on the spreadsheets below. I put these numbers together from trade figures published by USDA.
NAFTA 20 years later: Are we better off today?
05/15/2014 08:49:00 AM
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- First Look: Sprouts Cedar Park, TX