While all not all trade gains(or losses) are strictly related to NAFTA - removal of phytosanitary barriers plays a critical role - a clearer picture of winners and losers in the 20 years since NAFTA can be found on the spreadsheets below. I put these numbers together from trade figures published by USDA.
NAFTA 20 years later: Are we better off today?
05/15/2014 08:49:00 AM
- Mushroom Council pushes ‘blendability’ for 2015
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 7
- Sustainability exchange showcases Ventura County operations
- Fresh Solutions wins PMA Impact Award
- Restaurant performance, economy leaves operators ‘unimpressed’
- Honeybear introduces earth-friendly growing program