While all not all trade gains(or losses) are strictly related to NAFTA - removal of phytosanitary barriers plays a critical role - a clearer picture of winners and losers in the 20 years since NAFTA can be found on the spreadsheets below. I put these numbers together from trade figures published by USDA.
NAFTA 20 years later: Are we better off today?
05/15/2014 08:49:00 AM
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Salinas growers confront labor shortage