TK: To say the prognosis is not encouraging is an understatement. Italy has been hurt by PSA, and Chile also has found the disease but the extent of the potential damage there is much less clear. How did the disease come to New Zealand? Pollen imports are suspected. The USDA report is essential reading for all kiwifruit traders, who are being told that New Zealand kiwi exports will decline for the next two to three years. About the impact on the post harvest sector, USDA FAS reported:
New Zealand gold kiwi rocked by bacterial disease
12/17/2011 02:07:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry