The strategy of underestimating and insulting the intelligence of the American consumer cannot stand. At least 93% of us agree.
Survey says: 93% of all research findings are obvious
04/01/2013 12:50:00 PM
- UPDATED: Full plate for buyers, sellers as CPMA comes West
- There's more to PBH than 'More Matters'
- Increased health interest spurs consumption gains
- Produce for Better Health to honor retailers
- Study: Money, prizes boost child produce consumption
- California leads in produce consumption, Mississippi lags
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court