National Editor Tom KarstIt seems one needs a scorecard to keep track of all the FDA recalls. Below is a Twitter search that provides current tweets on FDA recalls. Of course, you should also bookmark the FDA recall page, found here. One question for readers about food recalls: are all food recalls justified? Should there be "traffic light" grading of recalls - i.e., recalls involving food that has made people sick or recalls involving precautionary recalls where no sicknesses have been reported. Should there be gradations of recalls? Are consumers facing food recall overload?
Twitter search for FDA recalls and traffic light coding
09/01/2012 05:51:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry