National Editor Tom KarstIt seems one needs a scorecard to keep track of all the FDA recalls. Below is a Twitter search that provides current tweets on FDA recalls. Of course, you should also bookmark the FDA recall page, found here. One question for readers about food recalls: are all food recalls justified? Should there be "traffic light" grading of recalls - i.e., recalls involving food that has made people sick or recalls involving precautionary recalls where no sicknesses have been reported. Should there be gradations of recalls? Are consumers facing food recall overload?
Twitter search for FDA recalls and traffic light coding
09/01/2012 05:51:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.