TK: This is a well-coordinated strike in the public relations battle between Florida and Mexican tomato interests, as it brings in the perspective of other ag groups concerned about trade disruptions with Mexico. I have to wonder if the consumer will seek out and connect with the "savemytomato" message, but this web effort hits all the right simple notes for consumers unfamiliar with the issue.
Will savemytomato save the bacon?
09/07/2012 12:44:00 PM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Irradiation may be future option for exports