TK: This is a well-coordinated strike in the public relations battle between Florida and Mexican tomato interests, as it brings in the perspective of other ag groups concerned about trade disruptions with Mexico. I have to wonder if the consumer will seek out and connect with the "savemytomato" message, but this web effort hits all the right simple notes for consumers unfamiliar with the issue.
Will savemytomato save the bacon?
09/07/2012 12:44:00 PM
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up