TK: This is a well-coordinated strike in the public relations battle between Florida and Mexican tomato interests, as it brings in the perspective of other ag groups concerned about trade disruptions with Mexico. I have to wonder if the consumer will seek out and connect with the "savemytomato" message, but this web effort hits all the right simple notes for consumers unfamiliar with the issue.
Will savemytomato save the bacon?
09/07/2012 12:44:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Chilean cherry deal growing despite frost damage
- UPDATED: Cuties, California citrus expect cold to continue
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Top 10 Produce introduces strawberry brand
- Indoor farm taps technology to grow leafy greens