TK: But there is some dissent. The report says "the plan has been questioned since it was discovered that a number of large producers were included among the small farmers." Oh, to be a small farmer. I’m afraid the ultimate goal of all producers, given the “halo” that local food has and the anticipated weightier regulatory burden for larger commercial growers, is to somehow fit in the “small farmer” category. This also appears to be the case in Costa Rica.
Bill Marler is everywhere (again)
09/17/2009 07:06:07 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry