As I travel around Washington state this week, I am hearing the apple crop in the state could range as high as 110 million cartons or more, but of course the USDA's August estimate will be closely watched and plenty can change between now and harvest. As I focus on apples this week, here are other headlines that caught my eye early this week.
Fresh Talk headlines of note: Aug. 4 edition
08/04/2010 03:48:56 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry