Chuck Robinson is assistant copy chief for The Packer. He copyedits stories, creates graphics and designs pages for the print version of The Packer. He assists the copy chief in managing the copy desk and fills in for him when necessary.
Chuck also edits stories and fills in for The Packer’s Web editor to assure timely updates to The Packer Online. He writes the monthly Media Watch column, contributes to the editorial page and helps The Packer in its convention coverage.
For his wide-ranging work at The Packer, Chuck was the inaugural recipient of the newsroom’s George A. Gurley Award for Excellence. He also has won top honors for his page design work in the Vance Editorial Excellence competition.
Before coming to The Packer in 2000, he was editor and reporter for community newspapers in Kansas and Missouri.
In his spare time, he edits the newsletter for the Missouri Native Plant Society and is program chairman, public relations manager and Web site manager for a 650-member gardening organization.
Chuck, a graduate of Iowa State University and tweeter at www.twitter.com/chuckrkc, can be reached by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 913-438-0716.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Red Diamond Farms boasts new vine-ripe tomato
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered