Chuck Robinson is assistant copy chief for The Packer. He copyedits stories, creates graphics and designs pages for the print version of The Packer. He assists the copy chief in managing the copy desk and fills in for him when necessary.
Chuck also edits stories and fills in for The Packer’s Web editor to assure timely updates to The Packer Online. He writes the monthly Media Watch column, contributes to the editorial page and helps The Packer in its convention coverage.
For his wide-ranging work at The Packer, Chuck was the inaugural recipient of the newsroom’s George A. Gurley Award for Excellence. He also has won top honors for his page design work in the Vance Editorial Excellence competition.
Before coming to The Packer in 2000, he was editor and reporter for community newspapers in Kansas and Missouri.
In his spare time, he edits the newsletter for the Missouri Native Plant Society and is program chairman, public relations manager and Web site manager for a 650-member gardening organization.
Chuck, a graduate of Iowa State University and tweeter at www.twitter.com/chuckrkc, can be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 913-438-0716.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita