Staff writer Pamela Riemenschneider has been with The Packer since September 2005. She relocated to Austin, Texas, in the summer of 2007.
In July 2009, Pamela took over responsibilities as The Packer's retail reporter as well as editor duties for Produce Retailer magazine (formerly Produce Merchandising), available online at ProduceRetailer.com.
She also hosts a monthly video feature, Pamela's Kitchen, that gives new value-added products a real-kitchen test run. Her son, Ike, born in August 2008, and husband, Brian, join her in the Kitchen from time to time for video demonstrations.
She earned a bachelor of journalism degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri. She put her skills to use at a couple of community newspapers in Texas and at Kansas State University, Manhattan, before joining The Packer. Pamela, who tweets at www.twitter.com/pamelawr, can be reached at 512-906-0733 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court