Shannon Shuman is publisher of The Packer and its sister publication, Produce Merchandising magazine, joining the Lenexa, Kan. office of Lincolnshire, Ill.-based Vance Publishing Corp. in these capacities on July 7, 2008.
He spent the past five years as vice president and group publisher at Anthem Publishing, Overland Park, Kan. He also has experience in business-to-business publishing at Primedia-Intertec and marketing at Intel Corp.
A water sport enthusiast, Shannon holds a bachelor's degree in communications degree from the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Kansas, Lawrence.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court