Greg Johnson, editor, oversees all digital and print news for The Packer and annual publications, Fresh Trends and The Guide.
He has been in the position since July 2008.
He was summer editorial intern for The Packer in 1995 and joined full-time as staff writer in the spring of 1996. He has also held the positions of assistant markets editor, enterprise (sections) editor, news editor and managing editor.
Greg writes a monthly column on the opinion page, represents The Packer at numerous produce industry meetings throughout the year and presents The Packer’s annual awards at the Produce Marketing Association’s Foodservice Conference each summer and the United Fresh Produce Association’s convention each spring.
He has a bachelor of science degree in Journalism from the University of Kansas, Lawrence. His office phone number is 913-438-0784 and his e-mail address is email@example.com.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Iceberg dips; no relief on $30 romaine
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered