Amelia Freidline joined The Packer staff in 2008 as a copy editor.
She designs and edits the crops and markets section and is also a member of The Packer editorial board, serving as the designer for the opinion page.
Amelia graduated in 2008 from the University of Kansas, Lawrence, with a bachelor's of science degree in journalism. While at KU, she worked as a copy editor for The University Daily Kansan and as a Web editor for KUJH-TV News Online.
When not expanding her knowledge of the produce industry, Amelia dabbles in creative writing, photography and experimental cooking — fresh produce ranking among her favorite ingredients, of course.
She can be reached at 913-438-0632 or email@example.com. Her twitter account is www.twitter.com/amelia_edits.
- And then there were 3: Chiquita buys Fyffes
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Southern Exposure draws record crowd
- Avocado industry questions Chipotle’s fear of shortage
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing