Amelia Freidline joined The Packer staff in 2008 as a copy editor.
She designs and edits the crops and markets section and is also a member of The Packer editorial board, serving as the designer for the opinion page.
Amelia graduated in 2008 from the University of Kansas, Lawrence, with a bachelor's of science degree in journalism. While at KU, she worked as a copy editor for The University Daily Kansan and as a Web editor for KUJH-TV News Online.
When not expanding her knowledge of the produce industry, Amelia dabbles in creative writing, photography and experimental cooking — fresh produce ranking among her favorite ingredients, of course.
She can be reached at 913-438-0632 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Her twitter account is www.twitter.com/amelia_edits.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court