Amelia Freidline joined The Packer staff in 2008 as a copy editor.
She designs and edits the crops and markets section and is also a member of The Packer editorial board, serving as the designer for the opinion page.
Amelia graduated in 2008 from the University of Kansas, Lawrence, with a bachelor's of science degree in journalism. While at KU, she worked as a copy editor for The University Daily Kansan and as a Web editor for KUJH-TV News Online.
When not expanding her knowledge of the produce industry, Amelia dabbles in creative writing, photography and experimental cooking — fresh produce ranking among her favorite ingredients, of course.
She can be reached at 913-438-0632 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Her twitter account is www.twitter.com/amelia_edits.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- First Look: Sprouts Cedar Park, TX