Web Content Editor Max Miller joined The Packer in May of 2013. Miller produces e-newsletter products for Vance Publishing Corporation's agribusiness division. He also enjoys writing articles about produce, and creating content and videos for The Packer's website.
Before joining The Packer staff, Miller received a bachelor’s degree in communications and public relations from Park University in 2012 and was an editor of his school's publication The Stylus, a 107-year-old student newspaper. While in college he worked for Entercom Communications, for 99.7 The Point KZPT-FM and 106.5 The Wolf WDAF-FM in Mission, Kan., and became a part-time producer and promotional staff member.
Miller also worked for a local entrepreneur who published a monthly magazine called Living Wellness Kansas City, where he was part of the sales staff, performed public relations duties and wrote articles for the magazine.
WEB CONTENT EDITOR
phone: (913) 438-0668
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening