Web Content Editor Max Miller joined The Packer in May of 2013. Miller produces e-newsletter products, videos and web content for Vance Publishing Corporation's agribusiness division.
Before joining The Packer staff, Miller received a bachelor’s degree in communications and public relations from Park University in 2012 and was an editor of his school's publication The Stylus, a 109-year-old student newspaper in Parkville, Missouri. While in college he worked for Entercom Communications, for 99.7 The Point KZPT-FM and 106.5 The Wolf WDAF-FM in Mission, Kan., and became a part-time producer and promotional staff member.
Miller also worked for a local entrepreneur who published a monthly magazine called Living Wellness Kansas City, where he was part of the sales staff, performed public relations duties and wrote articles for the magazine.
In his free time, Miller runs marathons, volunteers with local non-profit organizations and is an avid concert attendee.
WEB CONTENT EDITOR
phone: (913) 438-0668
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall