Nancy Rhomberg joined Vance in January 2005 in the circulation department and moved to The Packer sales staff in February 2006. She covers all territories, selling the directory and classified advertising for The Packer. Before coming to Vance, Nancy was part owner of a printing company for more than ten years. She was the customer service manager and handled several other aspects of running the business. Nancy enjoys spending time with her husband and three children, reading and walking their dog.DIRECTORY AND CLASSIFIED SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers