Gretchen comes to Vance Publishing with more than eighteen years of advertising, promotions and trade magazine experience with communications companies such as Gannett, AOL Time Warner and Advanstar Communications. Gretchen holds a bachelor's degree in Journalism & Mass Communications from Kansas State University.
Gretchen’s territory includes Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and the Northeast region of Canada (Quebec, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia).
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up