Gretchen comes to Vance Publishing with more than eighteen years of advertising, promotions and trade magazine experience with communications companies such as Gannett, AOL Time Warner and Advanstar Communications. Gretchen holds a bachelor's degree in Journalism & Mass Communications from Kansas State University.
Gretchen’s territory includes Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and the Northeast region of Canada (Quebec, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia).
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports