Gretchen comes to Vance Publishing with more than eighteen years of advertising, promotions and trade magazine experience with communications companies such as Gannett, AOL Time Warner and Advanstar Communications. Gretchen holds a bachelor's degree in Journalism & Mass Communications from Kansas State University.
Gretchen’s territory includes Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and the Northeast region of Canada (Quebec, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia).
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- Iceberg dips; no relief on $30 romaine