CanAgPlus’ Board of Directors has appointed two new members to CanadaGAP’s Stakeholder Advisory Committee for 2020, and welcomed four returning members.
Members serve in a voluntary capacity and provide technical advice to the CanAgPlus Board of Directors, according to a news release.
- Simran Bains, Westberry Farms Ltd.; and
- Eric Cheng, Star Produce.
- Hayden Dooney, Norfolk Fruit Growers Association;
- Joanne Driscoll, PEI Horticultural Association;
- Nadene Gurulé, Agrifina Services;
- Grant Hackman, Peak of the Market;
- Jeff Hall, Canadian Produce Marketing Association;
- Terence Hochstein, Potato Growers of Alberta;
- Stéphanie Levasseur, Au Coeur de la Pomme; James Sefton, Sefton Food Safety Consulting/Coaching; and
- Quinton Woods, Gwillimdale Farms.
Cathy McKay of Nature’s Bounty Farm was reappointed chairwoman of the committee and also serves as a director on the CanAgPlus Board.