The Food and Drug Administration has released an updated version of the Food Defense Plan Builder.
Available at the FDA website, the Food Defense Plan Builder 2.0 is a user-friendly tool that helps companies create a plan to defend against international adulteration, according to a news release.
The release said the Food Defense Plan Builder guides users through these sections:
- Facility Information;
- Product/Process Descriptions;
- Vulnerability Assessments;
- Mitigation Strategies;
- Food Defense Monitoring Procedures;
- Food Defense Corrective Actions Procedures;
- Food Defense Verification Procedures;
- Supporting Documents; and
- Food Defense Plan Signatures.