The U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Trade Representative’s Office has named five members to the U.S. Agricultural Technical Advisory Committee for Trade in Fruits and Vegetables.
The committee members provide technical advice to the U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Trade Representative’s Office on trade policy, according to a news release. That includes the operation of existing trade agreements and negotiations of new ones for their specific agricultural commodities and product sectors.
The appointed members, who will serve on the committee until 2024, are:
- William Callis, U.S. Apple Export Council and senior manager of market development for Bryant Christie Inc.;
- Casey Creamer, president of California Citrus Mutual;
- Jodi Devaurs, director of trade policy for the California Table Grape Commission;
- Jonathan Maberry, Maberry Packing LLC and the Washington Red Raspberry Commission; and
- Caroline Stringer, director of trade for the California Fresh Fruit Association.