The National Mango Board has a full schedule of activities for its virtual booth at the United Fresh LIVE! Expo June 15-18.
The board’s booth (link is live on June 15) will feature live Mango Think-Tank Sessions during the expo hours, 1-3 p.m. Eastern, June 15-18.
The schedule, according to a National Mango Board news release, features:
- Mango on the Menu: Jason Hernandez will present recipes and discuss mango versatility;
- Mango’s Nutrition Story: Allison Beadle will have a presentation and Q&A on nutrition/wellness;
- Making Fresh Happen on the Menu: Hernandez will talk about mango quality specs and fruit quality and consistency;
- Building Distributor Sales of Fresh Mango: Tim Beerup talk about mango supply chain and how the fruit grows the fresh produce category;
- Fresh Mango Processors — Achieving a Cut Above: Dennis Kihlstadius gives a presentation on ripening; and
- Let’s Do the Numbers — Research Points to Growing Fresh Mango Sales: Susan Hughes talks about growth of imports and menu research.