The Peruvian Asparagus Importers Association will be well-represented at the Produce Marketing Association’s Oct. 18-20 Fresh Summit in Orlando, Fla.
“Peruvian asparagus importers and industry service providers consider PMA’s Fresh Summit an important conference to exhibit quality produce, meet with customers and network with the professionals of the agricultural industry,” Priscilla Lleras-Bush, association coordinator, said in a news release. “The Fresh Summit provides a platform to showcase Peruvian asparagus to the U.S. market and beyond.”
Association members at Fresh Summit include:
- Altar Produce: Booth No. 2223;
- AYCO: Booth No. 3111;
- CarbAmericas: Booth No. 2749;
- Crystal Valley Foods: Booth No. 1601;
- Giumarra Borquez: Booth No. 3401;
- Gourmet Trading: Booth No. 3281;
- Harvest Sensations: Booth No. 750;
- Jacobs Malcolm & Burtt: Booth No. 2151;
- Progressive Produce LLC: Booth No. 3073;
- Seven Seas/Tom Lange: Booths No. 1535/1635;
- Southern Specialties: Booth No. 3431;
- Worldwide Produce Direct: Booth No. 1601;
- American Consolidated & Logisitcs: Booth No.84;
- Customized Brokers/Crowley: Booth No. 2028;
- Hellmans / HPL - Peru: Booth No.2806;
- Seaboard Marine: Booth No. 4234;
Affiliated companies that will have representatives walking the expo floor include: Advance Customs Brokers and Consulting, Al Flex, Alpine Fresh, Double D Farms/Devine Organics, Dole Fresh Vegetables, Farm Direct, Maurice A. Auerbach Inc., Pacific Produce, PrimeTime, Square One Farms, Stella Farms, Tambo Sur, Perishable Specialist, Talma/Peru,Termite Doctor and Western Fumigation.
PAIA Membership will host their biannual association meeting at 8 a.m. Oct. 20.