The Produce Marketing Association"s Fresh Connections series offering discussion of marketing trends and innovations will start March 26-27 in Shanghai, China.
The 2015 tour is scheduled to include stops in the Netherlands, the U.S., Mexico, South America, Australia and South Africa. Some locations will also feature an expo for produce and floral companies.
"These Fresh Connections events offer intimate, personalized settings for our members to connect both with each other, and with discussions and concepts that look toward the future of the industry," Anthony Barbieri, senior vice president of member relations and business development, said in a news release.
More information is at www.pma.com/events. The schedule includes:
- Fresh Connections: China, March 26-27 in Shanghai.
- Fresh Connections: Retail, April 8-9 in Philadelphia.
- Fresh Connections: Netherlands, April 29-30 in Rotterdam.
- Fresh Connections: Mexico, May 6-7 in Queretaro, Mexico.
- Fresh Connections: Floral, July 9 in Miami.
- Fresh Connections: Southern Africa, Aug. 12-13 in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Fresh Connections: Brazil, Aug. 20 in São Paulo.
- PMA Fruittrade Latin America, Nov. 11-12 in Santiago, Chile.