The Newark, Del.-based Produce Marketing Association has released more details on the Foodservice: Delivered virtual event, set for July 20-24.
Registration is free but reservations are needed, according to a news release.
The PMA event has two content tracks: one for chefs, menu developers and food influencers, and the other is for foodservice produce suppliers, buyers and operators, according to a news release.
Foodservice: Delivered sessions include:
- Chef’s Menu general session, with panelists from Focus Supply Chain, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Shake Shack and The Cheesecake Factory;
- Meet the Post-COVID-19 Consumer: Jack Li, haiku master at Datassential will share research on consumer attitudes, perceptions and behavior about dining out;
- Keynote speech from Un-plated founder and food writer Sabrina Medora, who will host a panel discussion on what’s in store for the hospitality industry and will explore changes in the supply chain and how to improve operations;
- Emerging Global Trends and Their Impact on Foodservice: Darren Keating, CEO of PMA Australia-New Zealand and a panel of industry operators from Australia, New Zealand and Asia will discuss trends affecting foodservice around the world;
- The Future of Foodservice Operations — The Corporate Chef Perspective: Kevin Ryan, CEO of the International Corporate Chefs Association and the Global Culinary Innovators Association, will moderate a conversation with corporate chefs from several global restaurant groups;
- The Dr. Is In!: Physician William Li, author of The New York Times Bestseller “Eat to Beat Disease,” will highlight how produce can help build immunity and enhance menus;
- Foodservice: Delivered Tasting Menus: Discussions will cover diversity and building a nurturing workplace, exploring delivery apps and more.
- Information about the event is available at pma.com.