The in-store promotion includes point-of-sale merchandisers with seven original recipes on tear-off cards. Consumers are also directed to a website to download the “Week’s Worth of Yum” e-book.
The promotion includes Side Delights’ Steamables, a microwave potato dish line, according to a news release.
“This program is a win-win for consumers and retailers, pairing two high-nutrient vegetables in creative, delicious ways, drawing consumers in-store with eye-catching promotions and recipes,” Kathleen Triou, president and CEO of Fresh Solutions Network, which markets the Side Delights brand, said in the release.
The materials are available now, with a target execution date in September, Mushroom Lovers Month.
San Francisco-based Fresh Solutions Network partners are:
- Sterman Masser Inc. (Masser Potato Farms, Sacramento, Pa., and Keystone Potato Products, Hegins, Pa.);
- Michael Family Farms Inc., Urbana, Ohio;
- Basin Gold Cooperative Inc., Pasco, Wash.;
- Green Thumb Farms Inc., Fryeburg, Maine;
- Red Isle Potato Growers Ltd., Prince Edward Island, Canada;
- NoKota Packers Inc., Buxton, N.D.;
- Sun-Glo of Idaho Inc., Sugar City; and
- Mack Farms, Lake Wales, Fla.