Greenhouse grower Pure Flavor, Leamington, Ontario, is launching seven products at the Produce Marketing Association’s Fresh Summit Oct. 19-20 in Orlando, Fla.
The company will be talking about the new products and its new expansion in Georgia, which will soon be growing tomatoes and cucumbers year-round, marketed under the Georgia Grown brand according to a news release.
“We are bringing new products to market that will help our retail and foodservice customers grow their business,” Jamie Moracci, president, said in the release. “New items not only create impact in the produce aisle but are also a vehicle to help increase fresh produce consumption.”
The new products are:
- Redzilla Monster Sized Sweet Red Peppers — rich and sweet, can be stuffed or sliced;
- Stingrays Hot Peppers — multi-colored hot peppers;
- Mini Munchies 4x4 Tomato Snack Packs — an addition to the Mini Munchies snack line, designed as a grab-and-go healthy snack;
- Snackerz One Bite Nano Tomatoes — sweet treats that can be eaten by the handful;
- Snackerz One Bite Nano Cucumbers — crunchy, small and sweet;
- Juno On the Vine — hand-picked red grape tomatoes; and
- Azuca On the Vine — a premium sweet red cherry tomato.
“By having a variety of fresh vegetable options from our family of growers, we remove the seasonality and provide a consistent, flavorful product 12 months a year,” Moracci said in the release. “With new options and our Georgia facility getting ready for its first crop, we have a very exciting year ahead of us.”
Chris Veillon, Pure Flavor chief marketing officer, said the company provides retail support for its products, including recipes, nutritional testing, and an extensive variety of promotional content.
Pure Flavor’s new products will be at Booth No. 707.